- Sale Price: $24,995
- MSRP: $43,697
- You Save: $18,702
|Length||22 ft 9 in||Ext Width||7 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 5 in||Interior Color||NOMAD|
|Hitch Weight||556 lbs||GVWR||5756 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4030 lbs||Cargo Capacity||1694 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||46 gals||Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals||Tire Size||15"|
|Furnace BTU||20000 btu||Number Of Bunks||2|
|Available Beds||Queen||Refrigerator Size||5 cu ft|
|Cooktop Burners||2||Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||14500 btu||TV Info||LR 12V TV with DVD|
|Awning Info||13' Power with LED Lights||Axle Count||1|
|Number of LP Tanks||2||Shower Type||Standard|
|Electrical Service||30 amp||VIN||5RXRB2317N1502262|
Cruiser Hitch travel trailer 18BHS highlights:
- Single Slide
- Queen-Size Bed
- Bunk Beds
- Booth Dinette
You can have the very best adventures with this Hitch travel trailer! There is extra interior living space because of the single slide, and the bunk beds create a compact sleeping environment that doesn't take up much space. The private bathroom is an essential feature that you don't ever want to leave home without. The pantry and refrigerator will provide you with storage space for your perishable items and your canned goods, and the recessed gas cooktop will allow you to prepare a hot meal without even needing to start a fire. This trailer also has some extra storage space with the two drawers under the bed.
Your camping experience is about to change! The Cruiser Hitch travel trailer is an ultra-lite trailer that was built for all types of terrain. Now you can finally go on those great excursions without anything holding you back. The 15" all-terrain tires will take you just about anywhere, and the four-corner jacks, torsion axle, welded bumper, and power tongue jack are all essential parts of the Hitch. With the 12V tank heat pads, hybrid entry step, matching spare tire, and exterior speakers, your Hitch is just waiting to be taken out on another adventure!
Call, Click, Text or Stop By Campers Inn to Start Your Next Adventure
Stock 360 Tour & Stock Images may be shown. Colors & Specs may vary.
Standard Features (2022)
Top Selling Features
- Sleek, simple, European styled cabinetry with two-toned color scheme
- Solid surface kitchen countertops and recessed gas cooktop
- Seamless marine grade flooring for easy cleaning
- Standard 60”x80” Queen sized bed
- Indoor/Outdoor dinette
- City Water Hook-up
- Black Tank Flush
- Spray Hose and Hook-up
- 26" Entry Door w/ Oversized Grab Handle and Backlit Hybrid Entry Step
- Powder Coated Steel Fenders and Table
- Power Awning w/ LED Light
- Exterior Speakers
- Rear Mounted Ladder and Matching Spare Tire
- European Styled cabinetry
- Solid Surface kitchen top
- 16" Round hand built kitchen sink
- Seamless marine grade flooring
- Standard 60" x 80" Queen sized bed
- Updated two-tone color scheme
- Outdoor performance dinette fabrics
- Recessed gas cooktop
- Fully Walkable Roof
- Azdel Composite
- 5/8” Tongue & Groove
- Lumber Core stiles provide long lasting strength.
- MDF face stiles provide smooth finish free of knots and grain defects.
- Dual pocket screw joinery provides long lasting strength and tight joints.
- 6 Side Aluminum Construction
- Plywood Flooring Throughout
- Heavy Duty 35mm Multiway adjustable hinges.
- Barreled Roof for water repulsion
- Aluminum and/or plywood backers
- Mounted, sealed, and tested roof top features
- 21V Heat Pads on Holding Tanks
- 1200W Inverter
- 110W Solar Panel
- Solar Monitor
- 110W Outlet Control
- 15” All-Terrain Tires
- Torsion Axle
- Power Tongue Jack
- Welded Bumper
- 4-Corner Jacks
- Welded 2" Receiver
- Wifi HD Antenna
- 4G LTE Prep
- 12V TV w/ DVD
- Black Tank Flush
- Battery Disconnect
- 48 gal. Fresh Tank
- Detachable metal fender table
- 5/8 Tongue and Groove Plywood Constructed
- Sealed underside
- Kayak Rack
- Hitch Carrier
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
904-741-5100 or Contact Us
*All calculated monthly payments are an estimate for qualified buyers only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Financing terms may not be available in all Campers Inn locations. Campers Inn RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability as our inventory changes rapidly.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.