|Sleeps||5||Length||25 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 4 in||Ext Height||10 ft 10 in|
|Interior Color||LUNA GREY||Gross Weight||12500 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||50 gals||Grey Water Capacity||32 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||31 gals||Fuel Type||Gasoline|
|Engine||7.3L V8||Chassis||Ford E-350|
|Horsepower||350 hp||Fuel Capacity||55 gals|
|Wheelbase||158 in||Number Of Bunks||1|
|Available Beds||Queen||Torque||468 ft-lb|
|Cooktop Burners||3||Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight Front||5000 lbs||Axle Weight Rear||8500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||68 lbs||Basement Storage||146 cu. ft.|
|TV Info||Cab Swing-Arm Smart TV||Awning Info||16' Dometic Power Black Onyx|
|Gross Combined Weight||20000 lbs||Shower Type||Standard|
Coachmen Cross Trail XL Class C gas motorhome 23XG Ford E-350 highlights:
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Swing-Arm Smart TV
- Sleeps Five People
- 16' Power Awning
- Countertop Extension
Head out on adventure in this convenient motorhome! Your crew can gather around the U-shaped dinette while dinner is being made on the three burner cooktop, and the kids will have fun climbing up in the cab-over bunk. After you've stretched your legs on a trail or two, get cleaned up in the full bath before heading back out to sit under the 16' power awning. This model also includes a large rear storage that will allow you to easily bring along extra luggage or the hiking gear!
You can see more and do more with the Cross Trail XL Class C gas motorhomes by Coachmen RV. The largest battery capacity in its class allows you to go off-grid longer, plus there is a 3,000-watt inverter for more power. There is a CrossFlex roof membrane that is tear and puncture resistant, and Azdel composite sidewalls that will increase the life of your coach so you can focus on making more memories. You will love the storage friendly floorplans that include large sliding tinted windows, full bath amenities, and a shorter cab-over bunk that is not only more eye-appealing, but also makes it easier for the driver to see the open road. These models also include a state-of-the-art electrical system, a 4,000W Onan generator, and a Wi-Fi Ranger for better internet connection. Choose one of these eco-friendly Cross Trail XL gas motorhomes today and you won't regret it!
Standard Features (2022)
Interior Features and Options
- Incredible Storage on All Floorplans - Allows for more gear and bicycles to be brought along and stored away from the elements
- Coachmen Even Cool Ducting System (On Select Models) - Evenly distributes air throughout your coach for more efficient cooling
- Pre-wired for Rooftop Solar and sidewall Portable Solar panel (Optional) Rooftop 190W Solar Panel and Solar Controller
- Residential Queen Sized Bed - Extra thick cushioning provides comfort and space
- Seamless Thermofoil Countertops - Designed without seams to prevent food and moisture damage
- 3-Burner Cooktop w/Oven - More cooking options provided by an extra-large LP tank
- WiFi Ranger Standard - Get connected to a nearby internet source to work and play remotely
- Heated Black and Grey Holding Tank Pads - Extend your stays in the Spring and Fall
Exterior Features and Options
- Ford E-350, Ford E-450 or Ford Transit Chassis (Depending on Model)
- 2" Thick Azdel Composite Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls - Increase lifetime and insulation of your sidewalls with water resistant Azdel Composite backed sidewalls
- CrossFlex Roof Membrane - Durable exterior that is tear and puncture resistant, while providing heat reflectance benefits
- 4000 Lamilux Color Infused Fiberglass - Thick automotive gray fiberglass provides smooth high gloss exterior finish
- Shorter Cabover Bunk - Increases curb appeal and improves vision for driver and passenger
- Up to 380W of Roof Solar (Optional)
- Exterior Entertainment Center (Optional)
- Oversized Rear Cargo Storage (On Select Models) - Cargo storage designed to bring bicycles, camping equipment, and necessary adventure gear along with you.
- Standard 4,000W Onan Generator on Board
- Up to 7,500 Pounds of Towing Capacities (with E-450 floorplans)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
800-930-2267 or Contact Us
*All calculated monthly payments are an estimate for qualified buyers only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Financing terms may not be available in all Campers Inn locations. Campers Inn RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability as our inventory changes rapidly.