- Small Trailer Rental
- The Small Trailer is about 20' long (living area is about 18' long)
- Keyed access to bunks and storage
- Exterior storage area
- The Small Trailer is about 7' wide...
- ...and about 11' tall
- Full pass-through storage compartment in the front
- Electric stabilizer jacks at each corner
- Folding entry steps
- The front bed measures 54" x 74"...
- ...and has USB charging and convenient storage pockets
- Under bed storage...
- ...leads straight to the front pass-through storage compartment
- Two person dinette...
- ...with over head storage
- The dinette can convert down...
- ...into a 32" x 74" sleeping surface
- Each bunk measures 72" x 28"
- The bottom bunk can flip up to allow extra storage (access from outside)
- 25 gallons of wastewater capacity normally lasts about a weekend
- The skylight in the shower allows good headroom
- Freshwater capacity is 31 gallons
- A separate tank for the shower / sink waste water (gray water) holds 25 gallons...
- ...and normally lasts a weekend or so. Much will depend on how much you use!
- A convection microwave is included
- The refrigerator is under the counter...
- ...and provides about 3 cubic feet of cold storage
- The TV is mounted to a swing arm for versatile viewing options
- The master control panel is a part of the walk-through when you pick up: we show you how everything works!
- Pop-up surface extends the counter area
- Wireless QI charging built in!
- The rooftop AC unit (13,500 BTU) keeps you cool in the summer
- There is also a furnace (not pictured here) to keep you warm if needed!
|Sleeps||5||Length||20 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft||Ext Height||10 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 4 in||Hitch Weight||380 lbs|
|Gross Weight||4200 lbs||Dry Weight||4200 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||31 gals||Grey Water Capacity||25 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||25 gals||Tire Size||ST235/75R15|
|Furnace BTU||18000 btu||Number Of Bunks||2|
|Available Beds||Full||Cooktop Burners||2|
|Number of Awnings||1||Axle Weight||4000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric||AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LR LED TV||Awning Info||12' Power with LED Lighting|
|Axle Count||1||Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Standard||Electrical Service||30 amp|
Winnebago Industries Towables Micro Minnie travel trailer 1700BH highlights:
- Front Bed
- Divider Curtain
- Booth Dinette
- Bunk Beds
- Rear Corner Bath
This travel trailer is ideal for a family! With a set of bunk beds in the rear corner and a front 54" x 74" bed up front, everyone will enjoy a good night's rest. There is even an exterior pack-n-play door allowing you to easily store items under the bunks so they are safe inside. The rear corner bathroom has a shower with a skylight above for natural lighting. Once you are squeaky clean, you can grab a beverage from the refrigerator and play a card game at the 32" x 74" booth dinette. And the power awning will provide an outdoor living area protected from the elements so you can relax and unwind while enjoying the outdoors.
Start out on your boundless journey in one of these Winnebago Industries Towables Micro Minnie travel trailers! Towing is made simple with the 7' width to keep your Micro Minnie in your rear-view mirror and can turn at a snap. They don't lack in features although they are compact in size. The spacious galley with the sink, the refrigerator, the cooktop, and even a microwave allow you to cook without compromise. You will not only enjoy entertainment indoors with the LED TV, the AV system, the WiFi prep, and the wireless cell phone charger, but also outdoors with the patio speakers and the power awning with LED lighting. Each model comes with flexible exterior storage to make packing quick and easy. The extreme weather foil wrapping, the NXG engineered chassis, and the TPO roof ensures you will have years of fun with one of these!
- Sleeping for 4+
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
563-468-4678 or Contact Us
*All calculated monthly payments are an estimate for qualified buyers only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Financing terms may not be available in all Campers Inn locations. Campers Inn RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability as our inventory changes rapidly.