- Luxury Class B Van Rental
- Mercedes Benz diesel chassis with Air-Ride suspension
- Fuel fill conveniently located by the driver's door
- The Luxury B Van is just over 24' long
- Utility hookups are concealed behind the body paneling...
- ...and in the fender skirt
- The Luxury B Van is almost 7' wide
- Full-swing rear doors allow for easy loading
- The cargo area behind the rear lounge...
- ...extends under the seats...
- ...and has a pass-through door for long items
- There is a powered rear shade...
- ...lowered with a touch of a button from inside...
- ...that gives you more ventilation while camping...
- ...and can also help to preserve privacy!
- The Luxury B Van is almost 10' tall
- The power sliding door opens...
- ...to allow easy access to the interior
- A sliding manual shade on the side door...
- ...allows air flow
- The powered step is automatic: it comes out when the door is opened...
- ...and retracting when the door is closed
- Main sliding door push-button control
- The main living area includes the two rear captain's chairs, and the rear lounge
- The galley kitchen is on the passenger's side
- With storage above the galley and seats...
- ...the overhead compartments provide great storage options
- Even the handles for the storage compartments are designed with space and comfort in mind...
- ...retracting flush with the cabinet face
- The main control panel by the entry door has multiple screens, allowing you to monitor the fluid levels...
- ...the electrical system (the generator included in the motorhome is free to use with no hourly limits!)...
- ...the temperature...
- ...and all of the privacy shades
- Solid surface Quartz countertops cover the sink...
- ...but allow easy access when needed
- Full-extension drawers allow great storage and easy access
- The convection microwave is mounted under the counter...
- ...next to the refrigerator...
- ...which has about 2.5 cubic feet of cold storage
- Ultraleather seating surfaces
- Powered privacy shades block light day or night
- The rear sofa is powered:
- At the touch of a button...
- ...it lowers as much as you would like...
- ...allowing reclining travel...
- ...and eventually laying flat!
- Use of the jumpseats (also powered) creates a sleeping surface that is 66" x 76"
- The rear lounge has a TV and sound bar...
- ...and a second TV is visible in the front for the captains chairs
- The porcelain toilet feeds into a 13 gallon waste-water [black] tank
- Water is supplied from the on-board 26 gallon fresh tank
- The sinks and shower feed into a 27 gallon waste-water [gray] tank
- The Luxury B Van makes use of a wet-bath style shower
- The front lounge has a floor-mounted socket, offering a second mounting option for the small table
- USB charging ports are located throughout the RV
- The furnace and tankless water heater are powered by the Diesel Timberline system
- The front headrests adjust...
- ...allowing you comfortable support options
- Included with the radio head-unit is navigation...
- ...rear camera...
- ...information and controls...
- ...and chassis monitoring
- Even the owners manual is available to browse!
|Sleeps||2||Length||24 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||6 ft 8 in||Ext Height||9 ft 8 in|
|Interior Color||Platinum||Gross Weight||11030 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||26 gals||Grey Water Capacity||27 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||13 gals||Furnace BTU||1600 btu|
|Generator||UltraQuiet Cummins Onan 2.5 kW (LPG)||Fuel Type||Diesel|
|Engine||3.0 liter V-6||Chassis||Mercedes|
|Horsepower||188 hp||Fuel Capacity||24.5 gals|
|Wheelbase||170 in||Available Beds||1|
|Torque||325 ft-lb||LP Tank Capacity||9.8|
|Water Heater Type||Tankless||AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||Dual 24"||Electrical Service||30 amp|
You are going to be so proud to rent this Strada Class B diesel motorhome! This coach is styled extremely well, and it showcases an attractive interior that has a wet bath and galley kitchen for your convenience. Now your road trips can be both convenient and comfortable. The in-dash navigation system is going to help you get to that specific landmark you've always wanted to see, and since this coach has a rear power sofa, two bucket seats, and four swivel seats up at the front, you can bring along lots of travelers to enjoy the sights with you. Plus, you'll be able to keep the interior at a great temperature no matter what is going on outside since this coach also comes with a 16,000 BTU furnace and 13,500 BTU air conditioner.
The extremely luxurious Strada Class B diesel motorhome is a unique coach that gives you an ease of travel with high-class elegance! The Strada is absolutely sleek and modern, and the entertainment features are a prime example of that with the two 24" LED Smart TVs, Bose sound bar with Bluetooth, Blu-Ray DVD player, pre-wiring for satellite TV, USB/110V charging ports, and HDMI input. There are also some amazing electrical components, like the FireFly multiplex control system with three touchscreen panels, dimmable LED accent lighting all throughout, Precision Circuits power management system, Zamp Solar 300W solar system, auto-motion power window shades, and two 12V Lithium batteries. To better enjoy your time spent inside the Strada, the interior is decked out with beautiful Italian hardwood cabinets, comfortable Ultraleather seating, soft-touch walls, and Chilewich woven flooring.
- Rear Lounge
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
563-468-4678 or Contact Us
*All calculated monthly payments are an estimate for qualified buyers only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Financing terms may not be available in all Campers Inn locations. Campers Inn RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability as our inventory changes rapidly.