Keystone RV Retreat Destination Trailer RVs For Sale
If you want carefree seasonal living, choose the Keystone Retreat destination trailers! Because these trailers are taller and wider than a traditional travel trailer, they provide you with more residential comfort for longer stays at your favorite lakeside escape.
The full-size residential appliances in the kitchen will help you prepare your favorite holiday meals, and there is quite a lot of storage space so that you can leave your vacation clothes and toys waiting for you when you come back to begin a new adventure. Each model comes with a fireplace and central vacuum which add to the feeling of home, and the ceiling fan helps circulate the air without having to run the air conditioner.
The best retreat is the one that is taken in the Keystone Retreat destination trailer!
Keystone Retreat destination trailer 391FKSS highlights: Master Suite ... more about Retreat 391FKSS
Sleeps 4 Slides 3 Length 40 ft 2 in Ext Height 12 ft 7 in Int Height 8 ft Interior Color Gunmetal Hitch Weight 1360 lbs Dry Weight 10876 lbs Cargo Weight 2474 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 53 gals Grey Water Capacity 78 gals Black Water Capacity 39 gals Tire Size ST235/80R16E Furnace BTU 40000 btu Available Beds King Refrigerator Size 15 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Capacity 16 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 50" LED TV Axle Count 2 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 50 amp
Standard Features (2023)
- 12" I-beam frame w/ stamped steel cross-members & outriggers
- Detachable hitch (Select Models)
- 102" wide-body
- Aluminum sidewalls (Select Models)
- Laminated sidewalls (Select Models)
- Dual pane windows (Optional)
- Fiberglass front w/ soffit lights
- One piece enclosed underbelly
- Sliding glass door
- Bed slide exterior storage door
- 50 Amp electrical service with detachable cord
- Power awning w/ LED light strip (Optional)
- 84" Slide height
- Wooden blinds
- 72" Tri-fold sofa(s)
- Ceiling Fan
- Central vac
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit™ slide construction
- Solid surface countertops
- Stainless steel undermount sink w/ cover
- High-rise faucet with water purification system and pull-out sprayer
- Free-standing table with (4) chairs (Select Models)
Appliances & Utilities
- Two 30 lb LP tanks with cover
- 15K ducted A/C
- 2nd 13.5K non-ducted A/C (Select Models)
- 40K BTU forced air furnace
- 16 gal. gas/electric water heater
- 50" LED TV
- 15 cu. ft. refrigerator
- 30" stainless steel over the range microwave
- Three burner cooktop & oven
- Washer/dryer prep (Select Models)
- LED lighting
- King bed slide w/ underbed storage (Select Models)
- Queen bed slide w/ underbed storage (Select Models)
- Bedside reading lights
- Bedside outlets
- TV hookup
- Porcelain toilet w/ foot flush
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Propane gas leak detector
- Fire extinguisher
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
When Cole Davis founded Keystone RV in 1996 his vision was clear: to build a quality RVs loaded with features, and provided exceptional value to owners. To accomplish his goal, Cole would recruit and build a strong team, focus on keeping overhead low, and empower the people closest to the customer to make decisions.
Today, Keystone RV Company is the #1 manufacturer of towable RV’s in North America with more than a million owners, 5,000 team members and over a million square feet of manufacturing in Goshen, Indiana and Pendleton, Oregon. Although a lot has changed, Cole’s wisdom still guides us. Our goal is to surprise and delight our owners at each and every touchpoint, providing them with the information, quality, and assurance they need to move in the direction of their dreams – to Live It Out™