Campers Inn RV Official Photo Contest Rules and Limitations
Must be 18 years or older at the time of entry to win. Minors may be entered if accompanied by a legal guardian. Legal guardian’s contact information will be used and s/he must claim and collect prize. Contest is only applicable for the Campers Inn RV locations in of Kings Mountain, NC, Mocksville, NC and Tucker, GA (Peco Campers).
No purchase necessary. Limit one winner per family or household.
1. Eligibility: Employees and directors of Campers Inn RV, and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Only one entry per person will be eligible to win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Contest start and end date: The contest begins on July 3, 2015 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time (“ET’) and ends on Sunday July 5, 2015 at 5:00pm.
3. How to Enter: Visit your local Campers Inn RV dealership dressed in your finest patriotic red, white and blue apparel. A representative will take your photo and provide a contest registration form that must be filled out completely to be eligible.
All contest entries must comply with the “Entry Requirements” stated below. Any entry that does not comply with the “Entry Requirements” will not be eligible for entry into the contest or to win any prize. All contest entries must comply with the Likeness Release stated below.
4. Entry Disqualification: Disqualified entries include ones that are unresponsive to winning notification, as well as those that are, in whole or in part, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, embarrassing to another person or entity, deceptive, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contain racial slurs, or contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of, sexual acts, or is not within the spirit of the Contest. These determinations will be made at the sole discretion of Campers Inn RV and decisions are not subject to review or appeal by contest entrants.
5. Judging Criteria: Campers Inn RV staff members will select the winning entrants and the decision will be based on the following judging criteria:
1.) 60% devotion to the “Patriotic” theme
2.) 40% creativity of the entry
6. Likeness Release: By entering the photo contest, all entrants hereby consent and grant Campers Inn RV the irrevocable right and permission to use and publish their likeness, name, city, state, photo, and/or prize information in connection with the contest for promotional, marketing, advertising or other business purposes, worldwide in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Any exception or restriction on this permission will disqualify the entrant from the contest.
Prizes: One winner from each participating Campers Inn RV location will be selected to win a Parts and Accessories Gift Certificate for $1,000.00 USD, for a total of three contest winners.
Winner Notifications and Redemption: Winners will be selected within 10 business days of the conclusion of the photo contest. Once selected, winners will be notified by e-mail within 5 business days. If the winner does not respond or claim their prize within 48 hours, a new winner may be selected. Prizes must be claimed in person at the dealership location.
Subject to Change: These rules and limitations are subject to change without notification.