We have compiled a list of steps & items required in order to import your new RV into Canada. We will provide you with all paperwork necessary (Don't worry, we are here to help!).
- You Must Obtain a Recall Clearance Letter - This will allow you to pass the Federal Inspection. (Campers Inn will supply this to you during our paperwork process.)
- Purchase Order or Bill Of Sale showing the buyer and the purchase amount (CAMPERS INN will supply this during paperwork process.)
- Manufacturers Certificate of Origin (MCO) - (CAMPERS INN will supply this to you during our paperwork process.)
- Fees to be paid at Border - (All fees are the responsibility of RV buyer.)
All Canadian customers will pay $195 + GST. This is paid to the Registrar of Imported Vehicles.
In addition to RIV Fee - The following will apply:
|Import To:||Nova Scotia
5% GST AND 8% HST
|Import To:||Quebec||GST + QST|
Note: Canada Border Services Agency does not accept cash or checks for the RIV Fee.
5. Once your New RV Enters Canada: You will have 45 days for vehicle inspection and to complete any modifications that are needed. Canadian Tire will perform all Federal Inspections as well as Provincial Inspections.
Final Payment: CAMPERS INN Requires Payment as follows:
A minimum deposit of $1000 is required for RV purchase. Major Credit Cards are acceptable for deposits ONLY. All deposits are non-refundable.
If a down payment is required, this may be paid with a bank-issued cashier's check or wire transfer. Credit Cards are not accepted.
Payment of the remaining balance after any deposit and down payments must be made prior to releasing the RV for pick-up or shipment. The final balance may be paid using the following methods ONLY:
Wire Transfers: Seven (7) business days are required for verification prior to pick-up/delivery date.
Cash or Cashiers Check:
Canadian customers can pay by cashiers check. All Cashier's Checks must be presented during normal banking business hours so CAMPERS INN can verify funds with the issuing Canadian Bank.
In all cases RVs to be shipped must have receipt of all funds verified prior to shipment.
Cashiers Checks Must Be Bank Issued - Personal Checks Stamped Certified Will Not Be Accepted.
If You Need Your New RV Delivered, We Typically Meet You At The Border Crossing Of Your Choice.
Important Phone Numbers And Websites That You May Need:
|Registrar Of Imported Vehicles
|Canada Border Services Agency
PLEASE Contact Us With Any Other Questions That You May Have!