EXTENDED VEHICLE SERVICE PLANS AT CAMPERS INN
Whether you’re buying new or pre-owned, your Motorhome or Towable RV is an investment in your quality of life that will yield returns for years to come. A Campers Inn RV Extended Vehicle Service Plan provides comprehensive coverage that goes beyond your limited manufacturer’s warranty to protect you from the high cost of unexpected mechanical breakdown.
In addition to repairing or replacing your RV’s mechanical parts and systems, Service Plans can cover:
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Towing Expenses
- Trip Interruption/Travel Expense Reimbursement
- Fuel and L.P. Gas Replacement
- Food Spoilage
Campers Inn offers coverage tiers for every budget, all of which include these great benefits:
- Nationwide Coverage: Coast-to-coast coverage, including Canada
- Toll Free Claims Service: Friendly, knowledgeable staff waiting to help you
- Unlimited Number of Claims: Can be as high as the value of your RV
- Corporate Credit Card: Payments are conveniently made directly to your repair facility
- Transferability Upon Resale: Increases the Resale Value of your RV
- Complete Worry-Free Coverage of Costs: Pays for parts, labor, fluids and applicable state sales tax for each authorized repair
- Only Pay Your Low Deductible: We’ll handle the rest
Contact the friendly Business Manager at your Campers Inn RV location with any questions using the form below.
Join Our Family!
Campers Inn RV is seeking motivated sales, service and administrative candidates who are willing to provide quality service and represent Campers Inn RV’s core values of integrity, teamwork, excellence and corporate sustainability. Candidates should be committed to enriching the RV experience for our customers, as well as contributing to a positive working environment. Campers Inn RV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are interested, please visit our employment webpage or email email@example.comView Opportunities
Enjoy the RV Lifestyle to the Fullest!
Want to connect with fellow RVers and enjoy RV lifestyle tips and tricks?
Connect with us on social media today!