|Sleeps||4||Ext Width||7 ft 7 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 4 in||Int Height||6 ft 7 in|
|Interior Color||SPICED EMBER||Hitch Weight||2000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||11000 lbs||Dry Weight||8632 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2368 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||59 gals||Black Water Capacity||28 gals|
|Engine||V6 3.5L Eco-Boost||Chassis||Ford Transit T350|
|Horsepower||310 hp||Fuel Capacity||25 gals|
|Wheelbase||156 in||Available Beds||Murphy Double|
|Torque||400 ft-lb||Refrigerator Type||12V|
|Cooktop Burners||2||Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight Front||4630 lbs||Axle Weight Rear||7275 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||68 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Basement Storage||47 cu. ft.||TV Info||Cab TV|
|Awning Info||14' Power Armless||Gross Combined Weight||15000 lbs|
Coachmen Cross Trail Transit Class C gas motorhome 21XG highlights:
- Murphy Double Bed
- Full Bath
- Cabover TV
When you enjoy relaxing indoors this coach offers two areas, the rear corner includes a double-size Murphy bed to lounge on or sleep, and a J-lounge behind the driver's seat that includes an 18" extension plus one or two can sleep here at night. In the morning, you can prepare eggs and bacon on the two burner cooktop, or make instant oatmeal in the microwave oven. The 14' power awning will provide much wanted shade during the day when relaxing outdoors, and the rear corner full bath will allow you to clean up just like you would at home.
The Cross Trail Transit Class C gas motorhomes by Coachmen offer livable and storage friendly coaches with an interior/exterior Smart TV and large shower facilities compared to Class B vans. Also included is the Renogy Empowered state-of-the-art hybrid electrical system designed to operate every coach function from battery power, including the A/C, and is convenient for operating systems while traveling without the use of a generator. Each has a fuel-friendly Ford transit chassis, Azdel composite vacuum bonded sidewalls, and a CrossFlex roof membrane, providing more puncture resistance.
- Livable and Storage Friendly Floorplans
- Large Shower Facilities - Compared to Class B vans
- Extra Large Kitchen Counters and Three Way Refrigerators
- Large Sliding Tinted Windows
- WiFi Ranger - For better internet connection
- Interior/Exterior Smart TV
- Largest Battery Capacity in Class - 400 AMP Hour AGM gives you more time off the grid (Optional 800 AMP Hour Lithium Available)
- 3000 Watt Inverter - Pass through inverter provides power when needed, flexible to work with either AGM or lithium batteries.
- Power Bed (20XG Only) - Allows for versatility with sleeping and storage.
- Renogy Empowered State-of-art Hybrid Electrical System - Designed to operate every coach function from battery power, including A/C. Convenient for operating systems while traveling without the use of a generator.
- Ford Transit Chassis with 3.5L EcoBoost Engine
- 10-Speed Automatic Overdrive with SelectShift transmission
- Available All Wheel Drive
- Dual 250 Amp Alternator - efficiently recharge coach batteries
- Lane-Keeping System - adjustable system to activate either Alert mode, Assist mode or both.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking - detect, alert and brake-assist when vehicle sense a potential collision front of you
- Ford AdvanceTrac w/Roll Stability Control - Provides enhanced side-slip control and electronic rollover stability for the vehicle
- Azdel Composite Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls - with low entry door for safety
- CrossFlex Roof Membrane - Gives more puncture resistance
- Molded Fiberglass Front Cap
- Fuel Friendly Ford Transit Chassis - 3.5L EcoBoost Engine with AWD availability (Optional)
- Convenient Go-Anywhere Sized Floorplans
- Extra Large Exterior Storage for oversized cargo
- Solar Equipped (Optional, Up to 380W of roof solar)
- Armless Awning w/ LED Lights and Sensor
- Exterior Entertainment Ready
- LP Quick Disconnect & Fresh Water Port
- Best-in-Class Capacities - Up to 41 gallons of fresh water, 68 lb. of propane, and over 2,000 lb. of cargo carrying capacity
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
856-228-0090 or Contact Us
*All calculated monthly payments are an estimate for qualified buyers only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Financing terms may not be available in all Campers Inn locations. Campers Inn RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability as our inventory changes rapidly.