|Length||45 ft 3 in||Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in||Interior Color||NOLA|
|Hitch Weight||3240 lbs||Gross Weight||20000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||16844 lbs||Cargo Weight||3108 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals||Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||91 gals||Tire Size||16"|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu||Fuel Capacity||50 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1||Available Beds||King|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft||Convection Cooking||Yes|
|Cooktop Burners||3||Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs||Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||45000 btu||TV Info||LR 50" LCD HDTV|
|Awning Info||18' Electric with LED Lights||Axle Count||3|
|Washer/Dryer Available||Yes||Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat||Electrical Service||50 amp|
|VIN||NO OC 67313|
Heartland RV Cyclone toy hauler fifth wheel 4006 highlights:
- Bath and a Half
- Dual Entry Doors
- Outside Refrigerator
- Three Sofas
- Two Awnings
- Electric Queen Bed
You won't want to camp any other way once you step inside this Cyclone 4006 toy hauler fifth wheel by Heartland RV! The front private bedroom is fit for a king with a tilting king bed, a front wall wardrobe, and access into the dual entry bath. You can relax in true comfort in the living area on either one of the three sofas while you enjoy the fireplace. The chef of your group will love having the extra counter space in the kitchen to prepare the delicious meals. Next to the half bath is an area that is prepped for you to add the optional washer and dryer, and the dual entry doors allow for a smooth flow of traffic in and out of the unit!
Each one of these Heartland Cyclone fifth wheel toy haulers offer luxury, toy hauler capacity, and a residential look and feel! You will find comfort and convenience from the inside out starting with the "Swift Space" pull out dresser work station and the culinary kitchen work space to the patent pending Stor-Mor exterior storage with three-sided access to the basement with 30% more capacity for your gear. The adjustable sunlight blackout shades make it easy for you to take an afternoon nap so you can re-charge and get back to riding the trails. These units are strong, lightweight, weather and temperature resistant, and easy to haul with the Azdel laminated sidewalls and composite substrate. An ultimate outdoor kitchen combination is just waiting for you to grill up your best burgers while taking in your beautiful scenery!
Standard Features (2022)
- Patent pending Stor-Mor three-sided access to basement with 30% more capacity.
- Industry first Grill and Go 25” Residential Pull out 3 burner griddle grill combo.
- Weather Proof Ramp Door with Self-locking compression latch and space saving aluminum powder coated rail kit.
- Haul More! Industry’s leading 21k GVRW on all triple axles and 17k GVRW on all double axles.
- Step Caddy folding patio step holder. (No more clunky patio steps in garage space)
- Ramp door patio with electric awning
- Ramp Patio steps and Stor-Away folding patio step holder
- Stunning exterior glow technology graphics
- MorRyde 3000 CRE suspension
- Universal docking center(All system hook-ups located in one, convenient, concealed compartment)
- High gloss silver metallic sidewall
- Painted front cap (with LED lights)
- Quad aluminum fold out step in garage entry & Quad aluminum solid step in main living entry
- 80 Amp power convertor
- 50 Amp service with detachable cord
- Deep tinted max vent windows
- Radius, 1” thick slam baggage doors
- Rain gutters with spouts
- Rear flood light
- Exterior hot/cold shower with high pressure nozzle
- Outside mini fridge (some models)
- Dual 30 lb. LP tanks
- Huge 94” wide door opening
- 5.5 KW generator with fuel station and timer
- LP quick connect for BBQ grills
- Two side awnings with LED lights
- Rear folding side ladder
- Door side spray port
- Backup camera prep and side camera prep
- Full Height Shaker Cabinetry with 25% more storage.
- Flush Floor bath deck with full ceiling height in bedroom.
- Culinary Kitchen workspace most countertop space in class along with residential microwave and massive 24” stand alone oven.
- Tilting King Bedroom Suite with 30% more bedroom floor space with walk -in closet.
- Industry’s largest freshwater tanks. Dry Camp longer with 150 gallons.
- LED lighting throughout
- Roller shades in living area
- Solid surface sink covers
- Custom monitor control panel Custom One Touch Monitor Panel
- (3)15,000 BTU A/C
- Overhead cabinets or shelving throughout
- High quality overstuffed residential furniture
- Capet Free Slide Outs
- 50" LCD HDTV with cable/satellite hook-ups
- Three zone JBL Audio System & Two JBL exterior marine grade speakers
- One-piece radius walk-on EPDM roof
- Welded tubular aluminum construction
- 12” I-beam powder coated steel frame (Triple Axle only) or 10? I-beam powder coated steel frame (Double Axle only)
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Hi-flow water pump
- Wide body design
Tires & Axles
- 16” G-rated tires with aluminum wheels
- Triple 7,000 lb. axles (most models) or Double 7,000 lb. axles
- MorRyde 3000 CRE suspension
- Single level master suite
- Swift Space work station
- King mattress
- Exclusive bed tilt system with 30% more floor space
- Washer dryer prep
- Residential one piece fiberglass shower with shelves
- Glass shower door
- Foot flush porcelain toilet
- Heat and A/C vents in main bathroom
- Large vanity drawers
- Skylight over shower
- Plywood garage flooring
- Steel D-ring tie downs
- 3000 lb. rated weather resistant ramp door
- Large 8’ garage door ramp
- Heat duct in garage
- Rear screen
- Oversized windows max ventilation
- Decorative chair rail
- Built-in overhead cabinets with entertainment center
- Power Queen beds with convertible sofa
- Heat strip in the garage A/C
- Full body paint (3 options)
- Yeti Package
- Removable edge woven flooring
- Three season garage wall
- Residential refrigerator
- MORryde Pin Box
- Slide toppers
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
815-726-1900 or Contact Us
*All calculated monthly payments are an estimate for qualified buyers only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Financing terms may not be available in all Campers Inn locations. Campers Inn RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability as our inventory changes rapidly.