|Length||25 ft 11 in||Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 1 in||Int Height||6 ft 11 in|
|Interior Color||QUEST||Hitch Weight||680 lbs|
|GVWR||7680 lbs||Dry Weight||5360 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2288 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||46 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals||Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu||Available Beds||King|
|Refrigerator Type||10.7||Cooktop Burners||3|
|Number of Awnings||1||Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI||AC BTU||14500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 39" LED TV||Awning Info||18' Power with LED Lights|
|Axle Count||2||Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Radius||Electrical Service||30 amp|
Cruiser Embrace travel trailer EL210 highlights:
- Full Bath
- 39" LED TV
- High-Rise Faucet
Pack your bags and bring along the fishing poles for camping trips in this couple's trailer!
Once you've unloaded the full belly storage system, set up the 18' power awning with LED lights and enjoy a cold drink in your camp chairs. Pull on your hiking boots and have a look around before heading back to clean up in the full bath.
The chef of your group can start dinner on the three burner cooktop, and you can dine at the counter with barstools. There is also a sofa slide out that will provide additional seating space as well as sleeping space for a guest or two.
The king bed slide system will allow you both to easily access the wardrobes on either side of the bed before you start your slumber!
Each Embrace travel trailer by Cruiser is constructed with laminated rear wall and slide out ends, a 6' 11" aluminum roof, and 5/8" tongue and groove plywood flooring for durability. The industry leading E-Z lube axles will provide smooth towing from home to campground, and the heated and enclosed underbelly will allow you to camp well into the colder months. Inside, you'll love with the solid surface countertops, the charging station with 12V and USB ports, plus concealed cabinet door hinges for a more at-home feel.
The Embrace also features the patent pending full belly storage system so you can bring along extra coolers, hiking gear, and tackle boxes with ease!
Standard Features (2022)
Top 10 Selling Features
- 6’11” Aluminum Roof
- 14.5k A/C Standard and 2nd A/C Prep
- 15” Rims and Tires on Heavy Duty Axles
- Laminated Rear Wall and Slide Out Ends
- Power Awning with LED Lights
- 72”x80” Patent Pending King Bed Slide System
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Tri Fold Sofa
- 5/8” Tongue and Groove Plywood Flooring
- Under Belly Storage
- Tri-Fold sofa
- 39" LED TV
- 6’ 11” vaulted ceilings
- Concealed cabinet door hinges
- Full Extension drawer guides
- Charging station with 12V and USB
- LED interior lighting package
- Slam latches with magnetic catch
- GoPower solar prep package
- Power awning with LED lights
- Marine Grade exterior speakers
- Large assist grab handle with triple step entry
- Electric slide-outs
- 30” primary entry door with triple step and light
- Patent Pending Underbelly Storage
- 15” Radial tires with Aluminum Rims
- Industry Leading E-Z lube axles
- 5/8” Tongue & Groove plywood flooring
- Heated & enclosed underbelly
- 2” duct for forced heat to tanks
- One piece vinyl TPO membrane roof
- Painted front cap with LED Lights
Heat, Air, Power and Water
- 50 amp service
- 14.5K A/C
- Black tank flush system
- 6 gal DSI gas/electric water heater
- Black tank flush system
- Single basin stainless steel under mount sink
- Sink cover
- High-rise faucet
- Solid surface countertops
- Recessed cooktop with glass cover
- Patent Pending King Bed Slide System
Standard Safety Features
- Back-up camera prep
- Oversized pass through storage
- LED TV
- Power Tongue Jack
- Bumper Mount LP BBQ Grill
- 50 amp service (some models)
- 2nd 14.5 BTU A/C (requires 50 amp service)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
724-752-1541 or Contact Us
*All calculated monthly payments are an estimate for qualified buyers only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Financing terms may not be available in all Campers Inn locations. Campers Inn RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability as our inventory changes rapidly.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.