Phoenix USA Phoenix Cruiser Motor Home Class B+ - Diesel RVs For Sale
Start enjoying your ride as much as the destination in a Phoenix Cruiser class B+ gas motorhome by Phoenix USA. You can even choose a diesel engine on a Mercedes Sprinter chassis on two of the floorplans.
The aerodynamic body styling with curved sidewalls and roof, the fiberglass one piece roof, the smooth gel-coat fiberglass exterior, and the premium graphics package will have you traveling in style where ever you want to go. You will find each model to be spacious and include a full kitchen and a dry bath including a shower, all LED lights in the interior and exterior, a power tower pop-up electrical outlet with USB ports beside the kitchen sink, and a C-PAP outlet above the head of the bed in the cabinet, plus many extra amenities you will appreciate on the open road.
Choose the model that best suits your traveling lifestyle, and start making memories along the way in a Phoenix Crusier class B+ gas or diesel motorhome by Phoenix USA!
Phoenix Cruiser 2350 Sprinter Series
Phoenix Cruiser class B+ diesel motorhome 2350 Sprinter Series highlights: Rear ... more about Phoenix Cruiser 2350 Sprinter Series
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Slides 1 Length 24 ft 6 in Ext Width 7 ft 9 in Ext Height 10 ft 1 in Int Height 6 ft 4 in Interior Color Nightscape, Toast, Graystone, Desert Sand Exterior Color Nightscape, Toast, Graystone, Desert Sand Gross Weight 11030 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 38 gals Grey Water Capacity 23 gals Black Water Capacity 35 gals Tire Size LT225/75R16 Furnace BTU 30000 btu Fuel Type Diesel Engine 3.0 V6 Turbo Chassis Mercedes Sprinter Fuel Capacity 26.4 gals Wheelbase 170 in Available Beds Full Refrigerator Type Double Door Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight Front 4410 lbs Axle Weight Rear 7720 lbs LP Tank Capacity 42 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas w/E.I. Gross Combined Weight 15250 lbs Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter Series
Phoenix Cruiser class B+ diesel motorhome 2400 Sprinter Series highlights: Dual ... more about Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter Series
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Slides 1 Length 24 ft 6 in Ext Width 7 ft 9 in Ext Height 10 ft 1 in Int Height 6 ft 4 in Interior Color Nightscape, Toast, Graystone, Desert Sand Exterior Color Nightscape, Toast, Graystone, Desert Sand Gross Weight 11030 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 38 gals Grey Water Capacity 23 gals Black Water Capacity 35 gals Tire Size LT225/75R16 Furnace BTU 30000 btu Fuel Type Diesel Engine 3.0 V6 Turbo Chassis Mercedes Sprinter Fuel Capacity 26.4 gals Wheelbase 170 in Available Beds Two Sofa Beds Refrigerator Type Double Door Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight Front 4410 lbs Axle Weight Rear 7720 lbs LP Tank Capacity 42 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas w/E.I. Gross Combined Weight 15250 lbs Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Phoenix Cruiser Features:
Standard Features (2020)
- 4 New Color Choices
- Hickory Cabinets with Cherry as an option
- Raised Panel Wood Cabinet Doors and Drawers
- Spacious Wardrobe Closet
- Day Night shades by MCD
- Coordinated Decorative Valance
- Solid Wood Table Tops
- Solid Wood or Corian, Counter Top Extensions
- Full Extension drawers with metal guides with ball bearings
- Oversized Solid Surface Kitchen sink
- Pull out Kitchen Faucet with sprayer
- Solid Surface Counter Tops with storage pocket for range and sink covers
- All vinyl flooring std with an option for laminate wood
- *NEW* LED LIGHTING on all interior lights
- Memory Foam Seating cushions and Mattress
- Adjustable Reading lights over sofa and bed
- LPG and CO Detector
- Smoke Detector and fire extinguisher
- 2 Burner recessed range top
- Porcelain foot flush toilet in most models
- 12V High Capacity On Demand Water Pump
Electrical and Water
- *NEW* 4 way water distribution panel: City Water, Tank Fill, Winterize, and Normal.
- 2ND Fresh water fill with locking door.
- Water Heater by-pass.
- Enclosed Low Point Drain valves for fresh water.
- Outside Shower.
- Electric operated dump valves.
- Heated Black and Grey water holding tanks.
- Black and Grey water tank flush system.
- Systems Monitor panel.
- 30 Amp 25 ft long Detachable Power Cord.
- 1800 Watt Inverter.
- Battery Disconnect switch.
- *NEW* All LED Lights interior and exterior.
- 110 Volt outside recepts with GFI.
- 2- 6 Volt, Deep Cycle house batteries with slide out tray.
- Cable TV Hook up.
- Prep for Generator.
- Prep For Roof A/C.
- 3 Locations for fresh water pump switch.
- Electrical Dump Valves.
- Sanicon Macerator system for black and grey water disposal, with a regular 3 inch gravity disposal as an auxiliary back-up.
- Factory installed A/C
- Factory installed AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Driver and Passenger front Air Bags
- Cruise Control
- Power Windows and Locks
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Tow – Haul mode
- Power and Heated Side Mirrors
- Pleated Windshield Privacy Wrap
- Hidden Driver and Passenger Running Boards
- Swivel Front Passenger seat 25’ and above model
- Chassis battery charger switch
- 2 map lights
- Memory Foam driver and passenger seats
- Aux. input for stereo
- 3 – 12 Volt charger ports
- Privacy curtains
- Glove box and center console storage
- Adjustable seat belts with shoulder strap
- Driver and passenger air bags
- Drink holders
- Aerodynamic Body Styling with curved sidewalls and roof.
- Vacu-Bond Laminated, Sidewalls, Roof, and Floor.
- Smooth Gel-Coat Fiberglass exterior.
- Fiberglass One Piece Roof.
- Molded Gel-Coated Fiberglass front cap.
- Molded Gel-Coated Fiberglass rear cap with integrated spare tire carrier.
- 2 ¼” thick floor with Tubular Steel framework.
- 5/8th inch exterior grade plywood on floor.
- Heavy Duty corrugated plastic is laminated on the underside of the floor.
- Block Foam insulation is laminated inside the walls, roof, and floor.
- 1 ½” thick Sidewalls and rear wall with Aluminum Cage.
- All windows and other openings in the sidewalls are framed with tubular aluminum.
- All roof vents and skylights are framed with tubular aluminum.
- Custom wiring done by hand. Using continuous one piece wires to prevent problems that may be caused by wire harnesses.
- Rubber pucks (like used on motor mounts) are placed between the truck frame and the floor, to give you a smoother ride and reduced road noise.
- Diamond Shield installed on critical areas on painted surfaces.
- 12 Optional Paint Selections
- Body Contoured Entry door with Deadbolt lock
- Stainless Steel Valve Extenders for rear dual tires
- Chrome Front Bumper and Grill
- Spare Tire and wheel
- Integrated Spare Tire Cover with LockRoof Rack and Ladder
- Slide-Out Storage Compartment with 200 lb. capacity. (n/a 2400 & 2100)
- One Piece Fiberglass Roof
- Premium Graphics Package
- Hide-Away Retractable Screen Door
- Weather Shielded Fiberglass Running Boards
- Frameless Automotive style windows with awning type crank open glass with deep tint
- *NEW* LED Lights on all exterior lights
- Large Double Door Refrigerator
- Recessed 2-Burner Range
- 30,000 BTU Furnace
- 6-Gallon Gas Water Heater w/ Electronic Ignition
Premium Convenience Package
- Onan Generator
- Outside Shower/Faucet
- Roof Air with Heat Strip
- TV Antenna & Booster
- Class 3 Hitch
- Fantastic Roof Vent
- Convection Microwave Oven
- 32” Samsung LED TV
- Electric Step
- Gas 110V DSI Water Heater
- Heated Remote Mirrors
- Gold Carbon Fiber Dash & Drink Tray
- 4KW Onan Generator
- Cherry Cabinetry
- 32” Samsung LED TV (Front) (Ford)
- 26” Samsung LED TV (Front) (Sprinter)
- 19” LED TV With Blue Ray DVD (Bedroom)
- Mirror w/ Compass & Outside Temp
- Double Sofa Floorplan
- Leveling Jacks
- Back-Up Monitor
- Insulated Glass
- 6-Way Power Seats
- Fantastic Vent
- Slide-Out w/ Electric Sofa
- Surround Sound w/ Blu-Ray Samsung Smart DVD Player — watch Netflix, Hulu, connect via USB, and more
- Leather Seating
- Electric Awning
- Lower or Full Body Paint w/ Diamond Shield Protection
- Passenger Swivel Seat (Standard on 25’, 27’, and 29’ Models)
- Wood Floor
- Many Other Options Available!
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
At Phoenix USA, they take pride in setting a standard of excellence for compact motorhomes, going the extra mile in providing standard equipment not found on competitive units. This creates a superior product and is one reason why Phoenix USA has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry.