Palomino Columbus Fifth Wheels
Re-Discover North America with Columbus...Palomino's newest fifth wheel that is! The 2013 Columbus is certainly your adventure vehicle just waiting to take you on a voyage like never before. This luxury fifth wheel has a magnificent open kitchen with all the amenities you need in a home away from home. You will love the residential quality built into each and every model featuring three, four, or even a five slide model with 1-1/2 baths that sleeps six comfortably.
On the inside you will find distinctively styled interiors with plenty of residential details. You will enjoy making your families favorite meals in a spacious kitchen with solid surface countertops, recessed in-ceiling pendant and soffit lighting, and plenty of cabinet space for all your things. The bedroom features huge storage areas, a mirrored door closet and a comfortable queen or optional king bed for a superb nights rest.
If you like to travel with your big toys, you can choose one of the Columbus toy hauler models. There are three to select from all featuring everything you need for a voyage of your dreams with either a 10' or 12' cargo garage.
So, when you and your crew are ready to re-discover America, you won't need a sailing ship, just a brand new 2013 Palomino Columbus fifth wheel. Choose yours today and begin your greatest exploration ever!
Columbus FW by Palomino RV w/Rear Living Area Including: 2 Lounge Chairs, End Tables & Overhead Storage, Dining Table & Chairs Slideout w/Ent. Center, Kitchen Island w/Dbl. Sink & 2 Bar Stools, Sofa Sleeper/Refrigerator/3 Burner Range w/Overhead Storage Slideout, Counter Area, Step Up to Side Aisle Bath w/Walk-In Shower w/Dome, Closet, Toilet & Vanity w/Sink, Front Queen Bed Slide w/Nightstands, Dresser w/TV Box Above, Ward. w/Drawers Below/Linen Cabinet & Washer/Dryer Prep w/Shelf & Much More.
2 Columbus F295RL In Stock!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||Seville, Pebble, Cantine Cocoa, Pewter
||Top of Page
Standard Features (2013)
100" Wide Body
All Welded Aluminum Frame
5-Sided Lamination plus Front Cap
6" Radius Roof w/ Laminated Block Foam
6' 6" Height (Living area slides)
(5) Heat Ducts Out of Traffic Areas
Snap-in Ceiling Molding -
No Staples or Tape
12-Volt Heat Pads on All Holding Tanks
Laminated Floor w/ Astro-Foil Insulation
R-32 Floor Insulation
R-30 Roof Insulation
R-9 Sidewall Insulation
Trail-Air Equa Flex Suspension
w/ Easy Lube Axle
16" Wheels w/ Nitro Fill Tires
- Large Frameless Windows Throughout (Tinted)
- Hidden Hinges
- Upgrade Door & Drawer Hardware
- Beauflor Flooring Throughout Living Area
- Upgrade True Solid Surface Counter Tops Bath/Kitchen
- Built-in Individual Cherry Hardwood Wine & Spice Rack (295RL, 320RS, 365RL)
- LED Lights
- Upgrade Radius Glass Front Fireplace
- Residential Crown Molding Throughout Unit
- True Hardwood Fascia
- 24 Ounce Carpet
- Day/Night Shades
- Cherry Stained Hardwood Steps
- Central Vacuum System
- Large Entry Closet for Jacket & Shoe Storage
- Heavy Weight Slam Latch Storage Doors
- 2-Tone Aluminum Wheels
- 2-Tone Wheel Well Skirting
- 2-Exterior Color Choices (Cream & Grey )
- Heated Utility Convenience Center
- Black Tank Flush
- Outside AM/FM Receiver & iPod Docking Station
- Electric Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Outside Shower
- 3-20 lb. LP Tanks on Slides
- Full View Entry Door w/ Window for Ventilation
- Battery Disconnect
- Power Awning
- 6000 lb. Axles w/10" I-Beam Frame (295RL, 320RS, 325RL)
- 7000 lb. Axles w/10" I-Beam Frame (365RL, 385BH)
- Crank Down Spare Tire
- Storage Rack in Front Compartment
- Residential Theatre Seating w/Storage
- Williamsburg 80" New Style Sofa Sleeper
- Cherry Hardwood Desk Top
- Residential High End Dining Chairs
- Laundry Hamper
- Wall Mounted & Framed TV Cabinet
- 2 Drawers Under Bed
- Cherry Hardwood Dresser Top
- Pillow Top Mattress
- French Mirrored Sliding Closet Doors
- High End Bedspread & Pillows
- Upgrade 8 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator w/Adjustable Temp Settings
- 42" LED TV
- 10 Gallon Water Heater w/Quick Recovery
- 1000 Watt Stereo Receiver
- Cell Phone / iPad Charging Station
- Washer/Dryer Prep (Most Models)
- Full System Water Purifier
- Residential Convection Microwave
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- 40,000 BTU Furnace
- Pull-Out Pantry
- Storage for Sink Covers
- Recessed Solid Surface Sink Covers
- Residential Undercounter Storage
- Recessed Solid Surface Range Cover
- Residential Tile Look Back Splash
- Additional Lighting Above Sink Area
- Large Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- Single Lever Faucet w/Pull-Out Sprayer
- Movable Island (320RS)
- 60" x 30" One Piece Fiberglass Shower w/Seat & Built-In Shelves for Toilets
- Solid Surface Counter Top
- 3 Speed Power Vent
- Porcelain Toilet
- Towel Rack
- Low Profile 13,500 Bedroom A/C
- TrailAir Roto Flex Pin Box
- TrailAir Tri-Glide Air Ride
- Electric Fireplace
- 3 Slide Toppers (295RL, 320RS, 325RL)
- 4 Slide Toppers (365RL)
- 5 Slide Toppers (385BH)
- 4-Way Auto Level System (N/A 365RL, 385BH)
- 6-Way Auto Level System (N/A 295RL)
- Stackable Washer & Dryer
- Dual Pane Windows
- 32" Bedroom LED TV
- 32" Bunkroom LED TV (385BH)
- Bedroom Fantastic Vent w/ Rain Sensor
- Kitchen Fantastic Vent w/Rain Sensor
- Heat Pump For Main A/C
- Bike Rack (N/A w/Rear Cap)
- 4 Door Stainless Steel Front Refrigerator (N/A 295RL,320RS)
- Booth Dinette (N/A 295RL)
- King Bed As Applicable
- Serta Trump Series Mattress
- Fiberglass Rear Cap (N/A Bike rack)
- Generator Prep
- 5.5 Generator Installed (Includes Gen Prep)
- Strong Arm Stabilizer Package
- Wood Plank Look Floor
- 2 Deluxe Recliners (N/A 295RL)
- Your choice to get lost in North America so you can really enjoy your Columbus.
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
Palomino Camping Trailer construction began in 1968 with the dream of Mr. Vern Landey. Mr. Landey had been a tent trailer distributor for several years when he felt he could design and produce better quality units than were currently being offered to the public. He would design units which were lightweight and offered convenient floorplans at affordable prices. He began designing and producing Palomino pop-up tent trailers in a small building in Savage, Minnesota.
As demand for the Palomino grew, Mr. Landey felt it would benefit his company, Vanguard Ind., to relocate. With most manufacturers and industry suppliers located in the Elkhart, In. area the move eastward seemed logical. Vanguard Industries settled in the community of Colon in 1972.
Once in Colon he began to put his plans in motion. By 1973 he had built the main production facility and within days Palomino tent trailers were rolling out the doors.
By 1975 Vanguard had introduced the "Fold-a-Wall" series of tent trailers. This series incorporates the strength and security of the hard-wall construction, yet folds down like a camping trailer. Its acceptance in the industry has had a marked influence on Vanguard. The Fold-a-Wall series has been so successful that it is still in production today. (See the XL series).
As demand for the Palomino grew, so did Vanguard Industries. In 1976, Vanguard added its own Needle Division, in 1978 its own Metal Fabrication Plant, and has several cold storage facilities.
On May 27, 1992, the primary production building and offices were destroyed by fire. By late August, 1992, the first 1993 model Palomino rolled of the line in the new 52,300 sq. ft. facility, which was built on the same site as the previous building had been.
1998 continued to see expansion with the addition of a new 75,000 sq. ft. production facility, and another storage facility.
|Top of Page
Need help finding your RV... try RV Finder!
Campers Inn RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability at Kingston, NH: (603) 642-5555, Leesburg, FL: (352) 787-7744, Merrimack, NH: (603) 883-1082, Raynham, MA: (508) 821-3366, Macon, GA: (478) 956-6111, Elkhart, IN : (574) 343-2272 , Mocksville, NC: (866) 369-7435, Kings Mountain, NC: (704) 750-7295 as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.