Keystone RV Springdale Travel Trailers
The Keystone Springdale was designed with one main goal-incredible value for your dollar. These fifth wheels and travel trailers will provide you and your family with all the travel conveniences you want and expect without costing you a fortune.
Choose one of the many standard Springdale models or select from a variety of SSR models. These are loaded with all the same comfort and quality as the standard Springdale with a few extra perks added in. Enjoy a full width sofa for more seating and sleeping space, and a Super Sized U-shape dinette and multi-purpose "Do More" dinette table. This table can be adjusted within the dinette, lowered to make a bed, or set in front of the sofa as a coffee table. You'll also love the LCD flat screen TV in each SSR model with several models including a full 180 degree rotation into the bedroom.
For those of you who enjoy a bit more off-road adventure check out the Springdale SRT models. With 15" rugged terrain tires and rims, shock absorbers and diamond plate siding and bumper you'll be able to take your fun just about anywhere.
Why not come and find out for yourself why customers everywhere are choosing Springdale travel trailers and fifth wheel in standard, or with SSR, or SRT features for their "Way Of Life" out on the road! Get yours today!
Single Slide Springdale SSR Trailer w/Rear Full Bath Including Garden Tub, Sink, Wardrobe, Private Toilet Area & Linen Cabinet, Pantry w/Double Doors, Refrigerator, 3 Burner Range, Kitchen Sink, Overhead Cabinets, Super Size U-Dinette & Sofa Bed Slideout, LCD TV, Closet, Front Queen Bed w/Shirt Closets Above Nightstands and More!
MSRP: Call for price!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||Palm Canyon, Cranberry Mist, Sedona Sunrise
||Top of Page
Standard Features (2010)
- Slide Room Overhead Cabinet (GL/SSR)
- Cathedral-style Mortise-and-Tenon Jointed Cabinet Doors w/ Antique Brass Hardware
- Night Shade Window Covering in Living Room
- 45"-Wide Dinette Booths (GL / SSR)
- All-Wood Drawers
- Overhead Medicine Cabinet with Mirrored Door
- 12 Volt Power Bath Roof Vent
- Skylight Over the Tub and Shower
- 2" x 3" Floor Joists with 5/8" Decking
- Satellite Prep
- AM/FM CD Player*
- Deluxe Entertainment Center (CT/GL/SSR)*
- 26" Flat Screen LCD TV (CT/GL/SSR)*
- Bedspread (Double and Queen)
- Wallpaper Border
- Swivel Rockers (TT 266, 291 /FW 242, 280)
- Desk Chair (299, 307, 372)
- Tub Surround
- Patio Door (372, 373)
- Desk Chair (297)
- Extra Large Deep Bowl Sink with Matching High Spout Faucet
- Large Overhead Cabinets
- Spice Rack Storage Under the Sink
- Wall Mounted Systems Monitor Panel
- Do More Dinette Table (GL / SSR Models)
- Three-Burner, High Output Range with 22" Oven
- Suburban Forced-Air DSI Furnace with Thermostat
- In-Floor Rigid Heat Ducting
- Space Maker™ 60-gal. Capacity Under-Floor Fresh Water System in a Heated Compartment (Keystone Exclusive)
- 6-gal. Gas/Elect DSI Water Heater
- Range Hood with 12-v. Light and Exhaust Fan
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- LP Leak Detector
- Water Heater Bypass
- 55 Amp Power Converter
- Gas/Electric Double Door Refer
- Residential Refer (372, 373)
- Bedroom TV Hook-up (N/A 179, 189)
- Cable TV Hook-up
- TV Antenna and Booster
- 13.5 Btu Air Conditioner (Non-Ducted 179, 189)
- 13.5 Btu Air Conditioner Ducted
- 8' Exterior Width
- Hose Carrier Bumper with End Caps
- Fiberglass Insulation
- Entry Assist Handle
- Radius Clamp-Ring Windows
- Rubber Roof
- Hickory E-Z Open Double and Triple Entry Step
- Rain Gutters
- Patio Awning
- Exterior Speakers
- Radial Tires*
- 30 Lbs LP Bottles w/ Auto Changeover
- LP Bottle Cover (TT)
- Tinted Safety Glass
- 2 Stabilizer Jacks (FW)
- 4 Stabilizer Jacks (TT)
- Electric Front Jacks (FW)
*Standard Build/Mandatory Option
- Fiberglass Exterior--242& 249 FW
- Fiberglass Exterior (required) 280, 283 & 284 FW
- Outside Shower
- 15,000 Btu Ducted Air Conditioner (262 and Larger)
- Hide-A-Bed Sofa (GL/SSR)
- Front Diamond Plate (TT)
Additional 372 - 373 Options
- Extra Large Refer
- 10 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Washer Dryer Prep with 50 Amp Service
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
Since 1996, Keystone RV Company has quickly risen to become an industry leader in innovation and quality. Keystone was created by a group of owner/managers who left key positions at major corporations in the recreational vehicle industry, bringing together experience and innovation.
Our quality oriented work ethic and our attention to detail have made us the fastest growing RV company in the United States, with over 600 dealers and seven manufacturing plants nationwide. Of course, creating excellent recreational vehicles is our highest objective. But at Keystone, we believe that there are many more ingredients to quality. Product excellence is where we begin.
Another big part of the quality incentive at Keystone involves showing concern and respect for our customers, our dealers, our suppliers, and each other. Keystone has built an impressive reputation with our dealers and their customers. At Keystone, special attention is paid to the many details which matter so much to RVers. We believe that these details, so often overlooked by our competition, are what continually wins our customers loyalty and admiration.
Our employees are as proud of their teamwork as they are of our product. Our owner/manager team works to set the example. We believe we have developed a company culture where people come first. At Keystone, we love RVing and the beautiful outdoors, so our commitment to quality involves the desire to produce convenient, feature loaded, outstanding RVs for families all over America.
Furthermore, we respect the fact that for many, the selection of your RV will be one of your life's biggest purchases, next to your home and your children's education. Our mission is to make that purchase one of the best values you'll ever find. Because of this goal, we strive to support our dealers as they educate and guide you in this important decision. And we welcome your inquiries and/or visits to our corporate headquarters in Northern Indiana.
|Top of Page
Need help finding your RV... try RV Finder!
Campers Inn RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability at Kingston, NH: (603) 642-5555, Leesburg, FL: (352) 787-7744, Merrimack, NH: (603) 883-1082, Raynham, MA: (508) 821-3366, Macon, GA: (478) 956-6111, Elkhart, IN : (574) 343-2272 , Mocksville, NC: (866) 369-7435, Kings Mountain, NC: (704) 750-7295 as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.