Keystone RV Cougar Half-Ton Series Toy Hauler Fifth Wheels
The 2012 Cougar 1/2 Ton Series travel trailers and fifth wheels have set new standards for lightweight trailers. Designed with your family needs in mind and you won't have to sacrifice a thing! The 1/2 Ton Series has maximum storage capacity and many features that are usually reserved for units costing thousands more like: quick recovery water heaters, porcelain foot flush toilets, enclosed and heated underbelly, air mattress sofa and large tank capacities to name a few.
You'll love the variety of travel trailer and fifth wheel models available to meet all your family needs. Unlike most lightweight travel trailers the Cougar 1/2 Ton Series have full depth 38" slideouts, they offer an optional BBQ grill to make campsite cooking quick and easy, and the exclusive pillow-top mattress is built with a residential look and feel with double quilting for a great nights rest. There is also a u-shaped dinette standard in most 1/2 Ton models for spacious dining, and select grade Cherry raised panel cabinets throughout.
When it comes to the 2012 Cougar 1/2 Ton Series: Bigger is Better! Come select your new model and take your next outdoor adventure in a Keystone Cougar 1/2 Ton Series fifth wheel or travel trailer today!
Cougar FW Toy Hauler by Keystone w/Rear Ramp Door to Cargo Area w/Overhead Cabinet, 38" x 74" Loft Area, Door to Living Area & Side Cargo Entry, Booth Dinette & Sofa Slideout, LCD TV, Pantry, Refrigerator, 3 Burner Range, Dbl. Kitchen Sink w/Overhead, Step Up to Bed & Bath w/Angle Shower, Toilet & Sink, Linen Cabinet, Wardrobe Slide in Bedroom, Queen Bed w/Wardrobes Both Sides of Bed, Overhead Cabinet, Dbl. Entry & More!
MSRP: Call for price!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||Auburn, Silver Sage, Autumn Night
||Top of Page
Cougar Half-Ton Series
Standard Features (2012)
- Residential porcelain toilet with foot pedal
- E-Z lube hubs on axles (all models)
- Snap jack pins (all fifth wheels)
- All Fifth Wheel models at or under
- 12' exterior height (except 324, 325)
- 30,000 BTU furnace
- One-piece seamless rubber roof
- All windows in main slide out open
- Cherry wood cabinet doors
- Solid hardwood slide fascia
Camping in Style Package
- Day and Night Shades
- Laundry chute (some models)
- Black trim safety glass windows (tinted to keep the sun out)
- Microwave oven with turn style
- Aluminum framed sidewalls, floor, front and rear walls, slide rooms
- 13,500 BTU air conditioner
- Raised-panel cabinet doors
- Cougar Comfort Camp III pillow top mattress
- True home CD/DVD system with speakers and separate zones (12-Volt compatible); MP3 player hookup on stereo
- Gas/electric water heater with quick recovery
- Residential shower/tub surround
- TV antenna
- Satellite/Cable hook-up
- Gel coated Filon® fiberglass
- Full walk-on roof
- Fiberglass walls
- Rear stabilizer jacks
- Equa-Flex Suspension
- Max Turn Technology front cap (fifth wheels only)
Silver Label Package
- Custom colored fiberglass front cap
- Upgraded residential Beauflor® resilient flooring
- Solid surface countertops
- Silver label graphics package
- Upgraded Comfort Camp III pillow top mattress (silver label edition)
- Main entry step light
- Battery disconnect
- Outside shower*
- Residential refrigerator front*
- Spare tire*
- XL grab handle*
- Manual backup on all main slide outs
- T-Mold bulb seals on all slide outs to keep slider sweeps on your slide out (stays on in hot weather)
- LP sensor
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
Dry Camping Features
- 12 Volt stereo/MP3 compatible
- Large fresh, gray & black tanks (all models)
- All slide-out lights are 12 Volt
- Space for dual batteries
- Under 12' exterior height (most models)
- Entire underbelly enclosed to keep debris off tanks, water lines, etc.
- All lights 12V compatible
- *Mandatory option
Dare to Compare
- #1 selling fifth wheel in its class (10 years in a row)
- Highest trade-in and resale value in the industry on average
- Hitch Vision (patented) front cap with docking lights & Max Turn Technology (fifth wheels only)
- Exclusive factory installed bike/storage rack on most fifth wheels and travel trailers
- Fully enclosed, underbelly with heated and enclosed dump valves
- 16.2 Gallons per hour – quick recovery water heater (great for bunkhouses)
- Oversized pass-thru storage doors
- Slide out seal is mounted in a "T" track (no sticky tape to hold slide seals on)
- Solid surface countertops
- Extra large slide-out windows open for cross ventilation
- Panoramic picture window at all dinettes
- Day/night shades
- Porcelain foot flush toilets
- Five side welded aluminum super structure
- R-9 sidewall, R-14 roof, R14+R15 floor insulation and R-15 astro-foil in the slide out
- Fully ducted air conditioning featuring triple insulated, foil wrapped, light weight ducts
- 12 Volt compatible for dry camping
- Outside docking station (fifth wheels only)
- Back lit inside command center (most fifth wheels)
- True cherry wood cabinet doors
- Cougar remote with flashlight
- Polar package plus
- Full extension drawer guides
- Black tank flush
- Battery disconnect
- 50 amp service with detachable power cord (318/322/323/324/325/326/327/328)
- Pre-wired for second air conditioner in master bedroom (318/322/323/324/325/326/327/328)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
Since 1996, Keystone RV Company has quickly risen to become an industry leader in innovation and quality. Keystone was created by a group of owner/managers who left key positions at major corporations in the recreational vehicle industry, bringing together experience and innovation.
Our quality oriented work ethic and our attention to detail have made us the fastest growing RV company in the United States, with over 600 dealers and seven manufacturing plants nationwide. Of course, creating excellent recreational vehicles is our highest objective. But at Keystone, we believe that there are many more ingredients to quality. Product excellence is where we begin.
Another big part of the quality incentive at Keystone involves showing concern and respect for our customers, our dealers, our suppliers, and each other. Keystone has built an impressive reputation with our dealers and their customers. At Keystone, special attention is paid to the many details which matter so much to RVers. We believe that these details, so often overlooked by our competition, are what continually wins our customers loyalty and admiration.
Our employees are as proud of their teamwork as they are of our product. Our owner/manager team works to set the example. We believe we have developed a company culture where people come first. At Keystone, we love RVing and the beautiful outdoors, so our commitment to quality involves the desire to produce convenient, feature loaded, outstanding RVs for families all over America.
Furthermore, we respect the fact that for many, the selection of your RV will be one of your life's biggest purchases, next to your home and your children's education. Our mission is to make that purchase one of the best values you'll ever find. Because of this goal, we strive to support our dealers as they educate and guide you in this important decision. And we welcome your inquiries and/or visits to our corporate headquarters in Northern Indiana.
|Top of Page
Need help finding your RV... try RV Finder!
Campers Inn RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability at Kingston, NH: (603) 642-5555, Leesburg, FL: (352) 787-7744, Merrimack, NH: (603) 883-1082, Raynham, MA: (508) 821-3366, Macon, GA: (478) 956-6111, Elkhart, IN : (574) 343-2272 , Mocksville, NC: (866) 369-7435, Kings Mountain, NC: (704) 750-7295 as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.