CrossRoads RV Z 1 Travel Trailers
The Z-1 line by CrossRoads RV was designed and developed to support the growing demand for value packed travel trailers. When you want quality construction and better aerodynamics for your travel trailer, then choose the Z-1.
Inside you will find a spacious kitchen with wood plank linoleum and residential carpet throughout. The interior boasts of the cherry cabinets and large countertops. You can choose between no slide or a single side depending upon your needs.
If you want extreme attitude in a lite weight package then choose the Z-1.
Single Slide Z-1 Travel Trailer, Steps To Bunkhouse, Dbl. Bunk Beds, Wardrobe, Toilet, Lav., Tub, Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, Dbl. Kitchen Sink, Queen Bed, Shirt Closet, Entertainment Center, Sofa/Booth Dinette Slide, Pantry, Wardrobe, Overhead Cabinets Throughout & Much More.
MSRP: Call for price!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||Top of Page
Standard Features (2013)
- Designer valances with curtains
- Wood slide-out fascia (varies by floorplan)
- AM/FM/CD stereo system with AUX jacks
- Three decor choices
- Mini blinds
- Sleeper sofa
- Generous storage
- Range hood with light & exhaust fan
- Wall mounted systems monitor panel
- Mortise and tenon shaker style upper and lower cabinet doors
- Cocoa cherry cabinet doors
- Cocoa cherry cabinet drawers
- Microwave oven
- Range with 3 burner cook-top
- 6 cu. ft. Double door refrigerator
- 60" x 74" Mattress (varies by floorplan)
- Cable TV hook-up
- Coordinated window treatments
- Stairs to bunks (safety stairway)
- Large parchment lavatory bowl
- Spacious shower/tub & one-piece surround
- Foot flush parchment toilet
- Mirrored medicine cabinet
- Shower curtain with curved shower track
- New rounded, aerodynamic front end
- 40 gallon fresh water tank
- Roto-cast holding tanks
- Easy open entry step
- Bumper with drain hose and end caps
- (2) Marine grade exterior speakers
- Aerodynamic cap with stone guard
- Seamless one piece rubber roof
- Molded rain gutters with 3" drip spouts
- 6 gallon DSI gas water heater
- 30" Main radius entry door with screen door
- Safety chains
- Break away switch
- Electric brakes on all wheels
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- GFI electrical outlets
- Tinted safety glass
- Radial tires
Z-1 Convenience Package (Standard)
- Smoke detector
- LP detector
- 13,500 BTU A/C
- Stabilizer jacks (4)
- Power vent over tub
- TV antenna
- Tub surround
- Water heater bypass
- Quilted reversible bedspread
- Front diamond plate stone guard
- Wood grain linoleum
- Tub skylight
- Outside shower
- LP bottle covers
- Spare radial tire and cover
- 15,000 BTU A/C in place of 13,000 BTU A/C
- Skylight in living room/kitchen
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
CrossRoads Difference QUALITY, SERVICE, VALUE & COMFORT...A UNIQUE COMBINATION. No where will you find such dedication to quality, value, service, and comfort. We understand your needs as a full-time or part-time RV traveler. You desire many features for frequent, comfortable travel and we specialize in providing quality recreational vehicles for the right price.
QUALITY CrossRoads quality is unsurpassed in its class. Our all-aluminum construction is the foundation of our lighter weight half-ton towables. Hung walls, seamless one-piece roof, Filon fiberglass exterior, plywood decking, and more are all construction features found typically in higher-end products. These are all standard and affordable in CrossRoads RVs.
VALUE CrossRoads offers you value by offering more standards than options, and more quality for an affordable price. As you compare any of our product lines with others in their class, you will be challenged to find comparable complete packages for the right price.
SERVICE CrossRoads supports our superior products with exceptional service. Along with our dealer community, we are committed to your satisfaction. Together we work hard to understand your RV lifestyle needs... and together we will perform for you.
COMFORT CrossRoads design features offer optimized utilization of space along with modern, comfortable design that is comparable to the feel of your own home.
It seems simple and expected that a company should provide all four of these elements in each transaction. Doesn't it? While everyone says it, CrossRoads means it. Together our consistency in providing quality, value, service and comfort with every product and every transaction is unmatched. No where will you find such dedication to your satisfaction.
|Top of Page
Need help finding your RV... try RV Finder!
Campers Inn RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability at Kingston, NH: (603) 642-5555, Leesburg, FL: (352) 787-7744, Merrimack, NH: (603) 883-1082, Raynham, MA: (508) 821-3366, Macon, GA: (478) 956-6111, Elkhart, IN : (574) 343-2272 , Mocksville, NC: (866) 369-7435, Kings Mountain, NC: (704) 750-7295 as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.