Coachmen RV Clipper V-Trec Folding Pop-Up Campers
Go off road with a new Clipper V-Trec by Coachmen RV. This little folding camper toy hauler is rugged and ready to take on your favorite toy! The V-Trec can handle the whole family for an off-road adventure with a spacious roll-out interior that comfortably sleeps six. With aluminum wheels and all-terrain tires, the V-Trec goes where only fun happens! After a totally awesome day of play, you'll find all the comforts you'll need to rest up for the next day!
You'll easily be able to clean up your toys with the outside spray-a-way, then use the inside shower to get yourself cleaned up. Along with many other standard features you will find the V-Trec with a 5" tube frame, 4,000 lb. torsion axle for heavy cargo capacity, and reinforced diamond plate front deck, to name a few.
The Coachmen Clipper V-Trec is heavier duty than other folding camper toy haulers! So, for the most fun off-road adventures around, plan on a Clipper V-Trec pop-up toy hauler!
Clipper V-Trec Folding Camper Toy Hauler by Coachmen RV w/Front & Rear King Tent End Beds, Shower, Storage Cabinets, Sink, 3 Burner Range, Dinette Slide w/Storage Below Seats & In/Out Table, Outside Spray-Away, Front Cargo Deck and Much More! Available Options May Include: Furnace, Awning, Screen Room, Refrigerator.
MSRP: Call for price!
Sleeps Up To
||Top of Page
- Goshen Lift System w/Double Lift Arms (Single on 806)
- 4 Layer Seamless Roof — A/C Ready (3-Layer on 806)
- Durable Aluminum Laminated Exterior Skin (Sports) Filon Fiberglass (Classics)
- VRX-14 Cleanable Sectionalized Tent w/Storm Cuff (No Cuff on 806)
- 1-1/4" Laminated/Insulated Bed (N/A 806)
- E-Z Glide Rollout Bunk System
- 4" Thick E-Z Rest Reversible Mattress™
- 4" Thick Cushions
- Lined Side Privacy Drapes
- E-Z Swing Over Galley w/Drawer (Classics)
- 3- Burner Wedgewood Range (2-Burner on 806, 126, 126ST)
- Inside/Outside Dinette Table
- Outside Utility Shelf (N/A 806)
- Radius Edge Hi-Pressure Countertop
- Roll-Out Dinette w/Light (125ST, 1265SST, 1285SST, 1285ST)
- Kitchen Faucet w/12 Volt Water Pump
- Hot Water System w/Built-In Shower (127ST, 1265SST)
- Hot Water System w/Outside Shower (1285ST, 1285SST)
- Under Floor Water Tank — 23/30 Gal. (16 Gal. Above Floor on 806, 106, 106ST)
- 25 Amp Converter w/Battery Charger (35 Amp on 1265SC & 12 Amp on 806)
- Exterior 120 Volt GFI Protected Outlet (N/A 806)
- Bed End Light w/Fan (Standard on Classic)
- Patio Light (N/A on 806)
- Modular Storage Cabinet (N/A 806 & 128ST)
- E-Z Install Two Piece Screen Door (806)
- E-Z Swing Stepper Door (N/A 806)
- One Piece Screen Door
- 20 Cu.Ft. Front Storage Compartment w/Light (All ST Models)
- 25 Cu.Ft. Patented Super Sliding Storage Compartment (All Classic SST Models)
- Fantastic Fan Power Roof Vent (N/A 806)
- Clothes Hanger Bar (Classics)
- Wide Trac AL-KO Ultralube Axle Spring Suspension (Sports)
- Wide Trac AL-KO Ultralube Axle Rubber Suspension (Classic - 5200 Lbs. Rating on 1265SC)
- Electric Brakes (St. on 125ST, 126, 127ST, 128ST, 1265SC)
- Seamless High Density Polyethylene Wheel Wells
- Durable 7 Wire Trailer Connection
- Tubular Steel Frame w/ Powder Coat Finish
- 4 Crank Down Jacks (2 on 806)
- Lined Bed End Privacy Curtains & Valances
- Exterior High Pressure LP Hook-Up
- 3-Way Dometic® Refrigerator (1.9 Cu.Ft. on Sport — 2.5 Cu.Ft. on Classic)
- 20,000 BTU Suburban Furnace
- Screen Room w/Privacy Flaps
- Modular Cassette Potti w/Electric Flush (N/A 806, 106, 106ST, 126, 128ST)
- Hot Water System w/Outside Shower on Spray Away (N/A 806, 106)
- Electric Brakes
- Second Gas Bottle & Vinyl Double Bottle Cover
- Vinyl Single Gas Bottle Cover
- Hanging Storage Cabinet
- Ultra Comfort Heated Mattress System
- Spare Tire, Carrier, Cover (Std. on 1265SC)
- Bed End Fan Light
- A/C Wiring Kit
- Sony AM/FM/CD Player with Exterior Speakers
- Weber Q Portable Grill, Stand, Cover
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
Coachmen RV products have been on US roads and highways since 1964. The company was founded by three brothers: Tom, Keith, and Claude Corson. Together they began production in a plant in downtown Middlebury, Indiana, that they named Coachmen Industries.
During the first year of production Coachmen Industries created 12 travel trailers, a single truck camper and 80 truck caps. Since that time, over 600,000 Coachmen recreational vehicles have been produced.
In 2008, Coachmen RV became a proud brand of Forest River Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Company. As a division of Forest River that is headquartered in Middlebury, Indiana, the facility sits on nearly 120 acres with approximately 11 acres under roof serving as a dedicated manufacturing facility for Coachmen branded Class A motor homes, Class C motor homes, Fifth Wheels and Travel Trailers. The Coachmen Camping Trailers are manufactured in Centerville, Michigan.
The Coachmen brand is a leader to the great outdoors and remains one of the most recognized brands throughout the RV industry bringing...Great Product, Great Price, and Great Value...
|Top of Page
Need help finding your RV... try RV Finder!
Campers Inn RV Sales is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability at Kingston, NH: (603) 642-5555, Leesburg, FL: (352) 787-7744, Merrimack, NH: (603) 883-1082, Raynham, MA: (508) 821-3366, Macon, GA: (478) 956-6111, Elkhart, IN : (574) 343-2272 , Mocksville, NC: (866) 369-7435, Kings Mountain, NC: (704) 750-7295 as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.